June 16, 2009

Q&A (YOU ASK, I ANSWER) SHAPE YOUR BROWS

Welcome to my Q&A corner. This column is dedicated solemnly to you. Here I will answer all of your questions and requests.
Let's begin!

Q: Hey!! Can you write a blog entry on how to shape your own eyebrows? I am so clueless! No time for the salon, and I am tired of wearing bangs to hide them, lol.

A: Sophie to the rescue.
No more hiding behind those big bangs, show your fabulous eyebrows to the world. Wear them proudly. Yes you can!

Eyebrows are a very important feature of your face. Someone once told me “the eyes are the windows to the soul, and eyebrows are the curtains”. How true, it just stuck with me ever since.

I’ve put some info together that will guide you in figuring out the right eyebrow shape.




  1. Place a pencil eyeliner against the corner of your nose and line it up straight to the inner corner of your eye. Mark where it hits. (start point 1)
  2. Look straight into a mirror, place the pencil eyeliner parallel to the outer iris of your eye. Mark where it hits the brow. (arch point 2)
  3. Angle the pencil eyeliner from the corner of your nose to the corner of your outer eye Mark where it hits. (end point 3)






1 comment:

www.funkylobes.com said...

you are the best :) I am going to get the white pencil tomorrow and get to work!

Post a Comment