June 12, 2009

I WEAR MAKEUP

Beside wearing freaking awesome girly Japanese clothing and a set of fresh human hair extension, I also wear makeup. It takes me around 15 to 20 minutes to get my makeup done in the morning unless I’m going somewhere fabulous then it will take longer cuz I will glam it up! Gotta turn my swag on!


Skin is your best accessory. To take care of it I make sure to eat healthy, drink water, get enough sleep, wash my makeup out every night, moisturize, but above all, try not to stress. Pilates, yoga, dance classes help! If you are healthy inside then you will be beaming outside. So, let it shine! Illuminate people around you with your miraculous light! Soon enough, birds will be singing, flowers will be blooming, happy people will be joinning hands and harmoniously chant to the Lord “Glory Hallelujah”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to do this for a magazine
"Glory hallelujah" lol

Post a Comment