November 4, 2009

Q&A (YOU ASK, I ANSWER) BLCK EYESHADOW FOR DAEK SKIN


Welcome to my Q&A corner. This column is dedicated solemnly to you. Here I will answer all of your questions and requests. Let's begin!

Q: How do you do a black shadowy eye for dark skinned women for a night on the tow?

A: I worked with all kinda of shades from ivory to ebony and everything in between. I noticed that dark skin tone looks extraordinary with dark purple and blue shadows. Dark metallic colors work too. If you are going for a black monotone color I would advice using a shadow base underneath it. The base will pick up the eyeshadow and the color will result more intense. I would also use a creamy black shadow first then layer it with black powdery shadow last. Some of my favorite brands are Illamasqua, Makeup Forever, Nars, Laura Mercier and Ben Nye. For shadow base try Scandalous Cosmetics


1 comment:

bárbara crespo said...

i love nars
lot of kisses from spain


http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment