July 17, 2009

LET'S TALK EYELASHES

Whenever I go somewhere fabulous I like do add a little dazzle and pizzazz to my everyday look. There’s no harm in amplifying your flirtability with a fresh set of false eyelashes. In my recent trip to Tokyo I discovered a whole new world of beauty enhancer products. It’s amazing how many different types are available today. They have the baddest fake eyelashes and heated eye lashes curlers. I will share some products I bought with you.



1. Maikawa Aiku, Buy Here
2. Celeb Eye,
Buy Here - English Translation
3. Canmake Eyelashes, Buy Here - English Translation
4.
Kyu Kyu Mira, Buy Here - English Translation
5.
Takako Style, Buy Here - English Translation


Buy this item at Myrabelle Products LLC




Buy Heated Lash Curler at Sephora or at NexTag

No comments:

Post a Comment